The remote that came with my new speakers had too many buttons, so 3D printing to the rescue!
I began by tracing the shape and layout of the controller, to produce an SVG of the basic proportions. I then took this SVG over to Tinkercad and with the help of some digital calipers got everything to an appropriate size to be 3D printed.
I went through quite a few iterations, but that is the beauty of 3D printing – it’s so easy to!
You can read a detailed write-up over on my main blog: 3D Printing a new remote control
I’m still loving this new filament. Working with some different methods of bed adhesion involving glue stick and all sorts of (probably uneccessary) mess. Luckily the glue is disolvable, so can be washed straight off.